L!fe







It feels so wired to be left alone,
It’s amazing to see your friends drift away,
The ones who said that they love you
Can also turn their backs on you.
It’s strange and it’s hard to see yourself get hurt!

Life is hard,
But we must have the courage to live it.
Ups and downs, highs and lows…
There’s much more in store for us,
But we must laugh through out tears
And pass our lives with joy and happiness!

Life is short,
We should live it to the brim,
We don’t know when it will slip away.
So make the best out of it,
Hold it tightly in your hands.
Cross all the hardships that are in store for you…
And show that you can make the best out of your life!

Comments

  1. This has to be my favorite by far.

    It just states how I feel so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great poem. I like the first part - I hate it when I drift away from friends I used to be close to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your words mean a lot :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tripping Cause I'm Clumsy :)

The Flower Girl..

♫..♥..♫