GeT L0$t !!


GET LOST


Sleepless nights...

Endless days...

The face of yours

Comes round again,

To distract me...

The sound of your voice

Rings in my ears,

And the taste of your lips

Still lies within.


Memories of the past,

Rush back in

Like a open water tap...

I'm trying to close it,

It rushes, even faster.


Why can't you just go away?

After all you've done to me...

Why did you just walk away?

Why did you turn your face?

Was I that bad...

Or was she better off?


But now that you're back,

It's too late...

I've moved on!

And I just want you to

GET THE HELL OUTTA 'ER !

DON'T WANT YOU IN MY HEAD...

THE PAST CANNOT BE CHANGED,

BUT THE PRESENT I MUST TRY!


You were a heartless boy,

A boy with no soul...

But now that you're back

Wanna let you know it's too late!


SO, JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA 'ER

JUST GET LOST...

DON WANNA SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN,

SO JUST GET LOST!

No...I don't need you..

Nomore..Yah!

NOMORE!




JuHixxx

Comments

  1. This is really very cool!Your seriously very good at it..keep writing eager to read the next one!
    Close to my heart and seems to you too!Love.Nisha<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your words mean a lot :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tripping Cause I'm Clumsy :)

The Flower Girl..

♫..♥..♫