ThE PeRsOn I JuSt CaNt LiVe WiDoUt~~~~

Heya !
Ok...so you maybe wondering whose pik this is. Well, it's my mum !
N I LOVE HER A LOT !!!

I dunno why am i writing about her cause she's one person i hurt a lot. Like, you no..I'm short tempered and i always take out all my anger on her, and man, she doesn't shout at me ! That's kinda weired ! I think she deserves to have a better daughter. I always get angry on her and shout at her, and then i tell her sorry. But now i think there's no point in telling sorry cause i always repeat the mistake. She does everything for me and she has sacrificed a lot for me. Today i got angry on her just like that. U no, for just no reason ! Bad of me. And now, I'm not feeling like going to her and telling her sorry. I don't no why ! Maybe I'll give her a hug and she'll understand ! Mum....I know you're gonna read this...so I'm sorry okay !
Guys, my mum's one person I just can't live without !
LOVE U LOTS MUM !!!
That's all for now !
Have fun people !!!!
JuHi~~~~~~~xxxxx :-)




Comments

  1. HOW SWEET!
    I feel the same way about my mom I love Her soo much but I do the same as you commit the same mistake at yelling at her.
    I was going to post something about her too yesturday but I got lazy. I guess we think alike!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really so sweet of you to say sorry in such a way ! i'm sure your mum will understand !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your words mean a lot :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tripping Cause I'm Clumsy :)

The Flower Girl..

♫..♥..♫