Together Forever :)

You cover me under your wings,
And place your hands on mine,
You look at me in the eye,
And tell me that everything will be fine.

When I fall apart,
And feel that nobody cares,
You come to me
And tell me that you will always be there!

My tears you dry,
My happiness you share...
In every step of my life
You have been there.

Our journey together,
I never want it to end...
A friend like you,
I never want to loose.

When I needed you,
You stood by me.
You have taken me
Just the way I am!

Many memories, we have together,
You are the reason behind my smiles..
You are my angel in disguise,
You are my best friend.

Today,
As you turn seventeen...
I wish you a very happy birthday
And I pray,
That you have a happy life ahead.

Life is not easy,
Times will be tough.
When you get lost,
Trust me.
I will be there.

I'll never leave your side.
Forever,
We will stand
Together!

For You, Rose ♥
http://thecarnelianrose.blogspot.com/

I love you :) Happy Birthday once again!
xoxo

Comments

  1. :) the awesomeness of being loers

    ReplyDelete
  2. check: the awesomeness of being just friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Raj: That's better :D And shut down your imagination :)

    @ Sakhi: Thanks :) You're actually alive on blogspot? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juhi, you're flattering me too much!

    I mean it. All of it is so overwhelming. I'm very much grateful to be your friend and for the fact that you have always been there. It goes both ways.

    Together forever, for sure. Much love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish your friend a very happy bday from my side too, I used my instead of mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW THATS SO SWEET ^_^ <3

    HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOUR FRIEND :D :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. And someone said, she cannot write? :D

    Nice one, and happy Birthday to Rose :)

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful way to wish some one who is so dear...:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one...! I enjoyed it. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish u frnd happy birthday.nicely written poem

    ReplyDelete
  11. Juhi,

    Beautiful way to not only wish Happy Birthday but show your gratitude too for such close friendship. Rose is lucky to have a friend like you.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  12. like always.... awesome poetry!! how ru dear.... long time no see!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great way to wish a friend :)

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  14. a bond of lifetime.. nice and true feelings

    do visit if time permits
    www.soul-n-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww this was such a cute poem.. I like! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your words mean a lot :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tripping Cause I'm Clumsy :)

The Flower Girl..

♫..♥..♫