Why DId You Go?

It's late, but I can't sleep.
You're the only thing that's on my mind.
Your lap is my pillow,
Your warmth is my sheet.
But you're not here...
So how do i sleep?

Just want to hold your hands once again.
Just want to feel your touch.
I just want to see you smile at me,
I want it all like before.

I wish the clock could have stopped ticking.
Oh! How I wish you didn't have to go.
How I wish you could come back to me again...
My heart longs to feel your warmth in me.

Come back again,
I'm incomplete without you.
You're my other half...
I can't breathe without you in here.

The times we spent,
The feelings we exchanged.
They are all so alive,
I want you here, please.

Why did you have to go?
Why did you leave me like this?
Why did you tell me you loved me...

Come back to me.
I need you so badly,
I can't rest in peace...
Till I'm in your arms again

Comments

  1. -sniffs- Gosh, I started to cry while reading it bc it reminded me on how I'll have to say goodbye to my bf soon.

    I really like it. I'm not only reading the words but also I can imagine everything too.Great work hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God...I am speechless...absolutely...stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juhi,

    I am at a loss of words what to say. Such beautifully emotional poems and such a wonderful inspirational story. You make me proud. May God bless you.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. tht was beautiful. It made me think of my ex. Broken promises and unrequitted love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ...
    you are back at girl ..
    and that s what you do best ...

    amazing .... all your poems speak the same things... yet they are so differnt, fresh ....

    Merry Christmas Juhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful..you are talented! I love your blog header too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa whoaaa whoaaaaaa...is it new years or valentines? ;)

    romance n parting is in the air! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. painfully lovely

    My heart longs to feel your warmth in me. ---- niiice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your words mean a lot :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tripping Cause I'm Clumsy :)

The Flower Girl..

♫..♥..♫