Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GiVing In..


I can see you looking at me,
And I very well recognize that look...

Your eyes speak a lot,
And I know I got what you want!

I see you scanning me up and down,
Right from across the bar.
When our eyes meet,
I see you proceed...

And,
When you approach
And pull me to the dance floor,
I know it's time to have some fun!

Your hands slide around my waist,
your heavy breath I feel on my neck,
With our bodies pressed against each other.

And,
As the night passes...
Slowly,
We give in to one another.

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. wow. sensual piece...finding that person you can melt into...priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shexii piece..kid is growing up ha..lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much !!:)

    haha I wish I new what its like to be in love.. I guess it isn't the time for me yet.. <3 love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, a dance, a perfect setting for a love couple... nice nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!

    Very sensuous...:)
    Giving in to someone is what makes life meaningful..:)

    Cheers

    Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goose pimples,very sensitive,loved the poem..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..4 this one i got no words...seriously....simply beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha aha! Looks like someone's been going clubbing a lot ;)

    Like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was LOVE. right? hehehhe! Niceeee...dance and all! perfecto!

    ReplyDelete

Your words mean a lot :)